WARSAW, POLAND - JUNE 08: A general view during the opening ceremony ahead of the UEFA EURO 2012 group A match between Poland and Greece at The National Stadium on June 8, 2012 in Warsaw, Poland. (Photo by Shaun Botterill/Getty Images)
I really should have posted this yesterday, but got wrapped up in silly stuff like school. In any case, continuing on with our "coverage" of the Euro 2012 competition going on, here's Stumptown Footy's OFFICIALLY unofficial discussion thread for the weekend's games. The idea going forward will be to have a new discussion thread every few days for the games if people actually use them.
Anyway, yesterday we saw:
- Poland vs. Greece
- Russia vs. Czech Republic
I won't ruin the outcome for either of you as you can still go catch both matches on ESPN3.com.
Over the next couple of days we have:
- Netherlands vs. Denmark at 8:45 am PDT today.
- Germany vs. Portugal at 11:30 am PDT today.
- Spain vs. Italy at 8:45 am PDT Sunday.
- Ireland vs. Croatia at 11:30 am PDT Sunday.