What signs are you looking for that things for the team are getting better not just against LAG but overall - for the rest of the season?
A few thoughts to start:
- Score more goals going away from TA
- Any single away game anywhere where we score 2 goals
- Mosquera starts when he's healthy - We are really set for depth in CB. I love Futty. Horst is great. I'm eager to see Brunner back, and I think AJB did great and has lots of promise. But Mosquera has played great and has such a sense of where he is and where to put the ball rather than just a blind clearance. In some ways this was the most disappointing thing to me about Spencer's last game
- (Captain?) Jack only starts at RB - and not all the time. I'm guessing Kimura will end up being a better player there. That means Jack plays where he's needed, when he's needed - not a guaranteed start in midfield
- Palmer doesn't start
- We come back from behind on the road