The Portland Timbers play their final game of the regular season today after seven months of hard fought matches. A win gets them the Western Conference, and a loss could put them into the play in game of the playoffs. Where do you think the Timbers will end up?
Make sure to get your predictions in before the game tonight. Here is what we are looking for:
- The final score.
- Who will score the goals.
- When the goals will be scored.
Plus, as a bonus this week, let us know where you think the Timbers will end up placing. Will they win the west? Will they win the Supporters' Shield? Will they play a wild card game on Wednesday?
As always, the more specific (overly specific, even), the better. Feel free to add any additional predictions you might have as well.
Here are last week's winners:
- oregavania's comment title was pretty spot on last week ("a disappointing thriller") but most his actual predictions were not.
- Withdrawn Striker accurately predicted that "Nothing supernatural happens."
- Nobody had the Timbers getting shut out, but cfrank, greenlinearmy, BackOfTheNet, AkronSnape, FarBar, charlotte sometimes, and drob8 were all correct on the Real Salt Lake side of things.