How will the Timbers fare against RSL?
Make sure to get your predictions in before the game tonight. Here is what we are looking for:
- The final score.
- Who will score the goals.
- When the goals will be scored.
As always, the more specific (overly specific, even), the better. Feel free to add any additional predictions you might have as well.
Here are last week's winners:
- howler_ called a late Frederic Piquionne goal.
- oregavania was the closest to the actual scoreline, calling it 3-2, and was one of a handful of people in the thread who predicted a Timbers loss.
- BruinHalo also predicted that RSL would win, along with the opening goal coming from Will Johnson and the large part that Javier Morales would play in the scoring for Salt Lake.