A suddenly reinforced Portland Timbers side is set to take on Chivas USA tonight and as always we are looking for you to forecast the outcome. Chivas aren't as terrible as they were the last time the Timbers faced them and the Timbers are dealing with several questions about their lineup, so this one is still up in the air.
Make sure to get your predictions in before the game tonight. Here is what we are looking for:
- The final score.
- Who will score the goals.
- When the goals will be scored.
The more specific, the better.
Plus, don't forget the DDugan line-up prediction challenge. Here is what we want for that one:
- Who is in the starting eleven.
- Who is on the bench.
- What substitutions will be made.
Here are last week's winners:
- Plenty of people got the formation on this one after RCTIDnomatterwhat nailed it in the first post of the thread.
- The goalscorers were much more elusive though, with nobody correctly predicting goals for Will Johnson or Diego Valeri.
scudsmckenzie and Hailfire97 both correctly predicted that Kalif Alhassan would score, while Withdrawn Striker and oregavania both picked a goal from Rodney Wallace.
- efilnikufsin didn't get any of the goals this week, but did predict this: "Kalif is going to do some amazing things tonight. Now whether those are positive or negative things, remain to be seen."
Kickoff is at 7:30, so wake up the precogs and hope there's no minority report before game time rolls around. In case you need a hand though, here are our game preview, preview interview, and most recent training report.