It is time for a new vote on our community protected list.
How it works:
- For each player we will post a front page article highlighting a specific players pros/cons and any stats (if available)
- Vote by posting a Yes (to Protect) or No (don't Protect) in the subject of a comment, then explain why in the message
- We (the editors) will keep track of all the yes/no votes for each player
- At the end of the whole roster we will total up the results and post the community's Protected list
- Your list will be compared to the list of each contributing editor
- The only player we will not be voting on is Darlington Nagbe as he is automatically protected based on his Generations Adidas Status.
21 years old with a contract of around $69,000 and counts as an international player. This was his first year in the MLS and second in the United States.
As with all the wings that saw major playing time for the Timbers he is young and has a lot of potential. He has great footskills and the ability to some great passes.
Inconsistent and young. Started strong during the 2011 season but faded over the course of the year. Took the second most shots on the team and yet had 0 goals to show for it.
Was Gavin Wilkinson's first signing with the intent to bring him up to the MLS.
So should do we Protect him or do we leave him unprotected? Remember vote with Yes or No in the subject line.