Time for the midfielders and don't forgot to vote for the others here.
How it works
- Vote by posting a Yes (to Protect) or No (don't Protect) in the subject of a comment, then explain why in the message
- We (the editors) will keep track of all the yes/no votes for each player
- At the end of the whole roster we will total up the results and post the community's Protected list
- Your list will be compared to the list of each contributing editor
- The only player we will not be voting on is Darlington Nagbe as he is automatically protected based on his Generations Adidas Status.
More after the jump.
He won 80% of his tackles and still only received 7 yellows for the year. According to Paulson will be a DP for the length of his contract. Surprisingly his salary is only listed as $143,000ish.
Was an all-star this year for the first time and recorded career bests in assists and goals. Besides Perkins he is the Timbers most veteran player. He is currently making around $158,000.
Darlington Nagbe Info After a surprise pick by the Whitecaps Nagbe luckily fell to the Timbers. He finished 4th in the Rookie of the year voting and is currently in the running for goal of the year. Currently is making around $201,000 stats
My mistake, we are not voting on Nagbe
Portland traded for Sal Zizzo before the start of the year. He started strong in the pre-season but picked up an injury early and again late in the season. Currently is making around $73,000.
Who do you think we should protect?