Okay so I was sitting here and thinking at this pace we will not be able to vote on all of the players if we do it one at a time. So I am going to start doing them in batches (except for the bigger names). Don't forget to check out the other players in the Community Protected List section.
How it works:
- For each player we will post a front page article highlighting a specific players pros/cons and any stats (if available)
- Vote by posting a Yes (to Protect) or No (don't Protect) in the subject of a comment, then explain why in the message
- We (the editors) will keep track of all the yes/no votes for each player
- At the end of the whole roster we will total up the results and post the community's Protected list
- Your list will be compared to the list of each contributing editor
- The only player we will not be voting on is Darlington Nagbe as he is automatically protected based on his Generations Adidas Status.
More After the Jump
Chris made no first team appearances however lead the team in reserve team minutes with 765. He currently makes a paltry $32,600.
He is a left back that shows promise, which is one of the hardest positions to fill.
Young and needs time to develop
Making $4 dollars more than Chris Talyor (That might cause contention in the Locker Room). He had his season cut short this year with knee injury but had scored 2 reserve team goals and had an assit
Shows great work rate as a forward and has shown a nose for the goal.
Young and way down the depth chart.
Kevin is in his 9th year in the MLS and has played with 5 different teams. His best year was 2008 with the New York Redbulls with 28 starts. Since that year he has only played 21 games. Current Salary is $126,667.
A veteran defender who has been in the league for a while.
Has been hurt in the last few years and hasn't been able to make the field.
For the group votes just vote with the names and yes/no in the subject (ie Thompson-no Goldthwaite-Yes...)