Interested in attending tonight's game, but don't want to pony up the money to go? Well then I've got some good news for you. I've currently got, in my possession right now, two Timbers Army tickets with your name on them! Well, actually they have my name on them, but I'm willing to sign them over to you! All you gotta do is answer a few questions.
But first, some ground rules...
- One entry only. I have access to IP addresses. Don't cheat.
- This is for BOTH tickets, however, please let me know if you only need one upon winning.
- All entries must be given in the comments.
- All entries must be given by 2:00 PM.
- Winner must accept their ticket via email by 4:00 PM.
And I think that's it!
The winner will be decided based on the correctness of your questions and by a random draw held at 2:00 PM.
Here are the questions!
- In what year was West Bromwich Albion founded?
- What was the original name of West Brom when it was founded?
- What club did their current manager, Roy Hodgson, manage prior to West Brom?
Get all three correct and you'll be given a fairly good chance of winning tickets for tonight's game!
And remember to give your answer in the comments.
Congratulations to david1978pdx for winning. Please check your email that was on file with SB Nation...