The Portland Timbers are so close to a playoff spot it is ridiculous. The Vancouver Whitecaps are so close to being eliminated from the playoffs that it is absurd. Both teams have everything to play for in tonight's match between the slightly-less-than-bitter rivals.
Make sure to get your predictions in before the game tonight. Here is what we are looking for:
- The final score.
- Who will score the goals.
- When the goals will be scored.
Then don't forget the DDugan Line-up Prediction Challenge. Here is what we want for that one:
- Who is in the starting eleven.
- Who is on the bench.
- What substitutions will be made.
Finally, give us your best shot at what Caleb Porter will be wearing on the sidelines in the RCTIDnomatterwhat Sartorial Showdown. For that one, give us:
- What Caleb Porter will be wearing at the start of the game.
- What Caleb Porter will be wearing at the end of the game.
With all of these, the more specific the better.
Here are last week's winners:
- shenanigans had a pretty accurate description of Caleb Porter's outfit for the match in the first post of the thread: "Porter starts the game in a suit with a long rain jacket/ windbreaker over the top. End of the game he is bloodied with his clothes tattered holding a mace in his right hand and the pinky of Landon Donovan in his left."
- Plenty of people though had Porter wearing a raincoat for the whole match. Which made sense given that Portland was in the middle of a typhoon.
- kesare desribed Urruti as sneaking one in when he picked Maximiliano Urruti to score. Howry and Hailfire97 also correctly predicted that Urruti breaks his duck with the Timbers against the LA Galaxy.
greenlinearmy successfully predicted the 1-0 Timbers scoreline, as did bloodyyanks.