Today is Feast Day, my son's name for it, otherwise known as Thanksgiving. Today is supposedly the day we give thanks for all that we have and remember all the good things in our lives. Last year at this time all of us had two things to be thankful for, the hiring of a new coach and the end of the 2012 season. This year we have a whole lot more to be thankful for and we wanted to tell you a few things we the editors are thankful for.
- For such an amazing community! You all have such insightful comments and have to be one of the smartest fan bases in all of MLS.
- For a team that seems to be headed in the right direction. As Caleb Porter says: "We will be back."
- For a NWSL Championship! It was amazing to watch that playoff run after everyone had written them off.
- For all things Diego and Johnson. You can never have too many of either.
- For an owner who is committed to not only his MLS team but to furthering the NWSL by offering to buy season tickets in Houston if they get an NWSL team.
- For the best stadium atmosphere in the country.
- For a loving wife who allows me to spend too much time on SF (From Ryan)
What are you thankful for?